Tuesday, April 21, 2015

All Hail the Queen of Snark!!


Hello and welcome back snarky friends!! It's time to crown the next Queen and Princesses of Snark!!! 

I think you all might have made Edna crack a smile at your funny entries for the J is for Just Kidding challenge! I know the Sisters did!

So without further ado....let's hear it for our newest Queen of Snark...


Here's another look at Jessa's card, which had us all rolling:
Stampotique_Kitty Squad I'll puke on everything you love punny card for your catlady cat birthday card

As our new Queen of Snark, the Sisterhood would love for you to be a guest designer for our next challenge starting May 2nd! Please email Chris: cdring at comcast dot net by April 24th for the details! 

Now let's hear it for our Princesses!!



Congratulations ladies! Don't forget to grab your crowns and display them with snarky honor on your blogs!

Just a reminder: Challenge #32, Q is for Quick, is currently underway. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday May 1st to get your card or project linked up. Because you know you want that Queen of Snark badge! Now go forth and get your craft on!

3 comments:

  1. I love the snarkiness of this challenge blog, and now I can get my princess on!! Thank you for choosing my project as princess-worthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jessa - a great card! And thanks for choosing me as a Princess and congrats to Pat also for being a princess too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! These are hilarious! Well done, ladies! xxD

    ReplyDelete