Saturday, March 8, 2014

Challenge #3 - P is for Paddy


Top o' the mornin' to ya Snarky Sisters!!! St Patrick's Day will soon be upon us!! Let's pay homage to all things Irish and green! We're breaking out our "Kiss me I'm Irish" badges in hopes of a little wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!!!

Let's see if the design team were able to pry themselves away from their green beer long enough to make projects for this challenge shall we??? We also have Donna Mundinger joining us as our Guest Designer! Be sure to click on their names to visit their blogs and show them some shamrocky crafty love!


Want to play along?? Of course you do!! You will have until 11:59 pm (EST) on Friday March 21 to upload your project using the Inlinkz below. 

Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to join the sisterhood (check our snarky FAQs for more info):
  • Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
  • Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
  • You can enter a challenge as many times as you like as long as each is in a separate post
Maybe YOU will be in our top three or win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!


6 comments:

  1. Just discovering this challenge. Lovely theme, but I've got a question. Does the main image has to be a stamped image, or can we use collage images too if we combine it with a stamped background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked the same question and the answer is no, you don't actually have to stamp at all. Opens up all sorts of possibilities, eh? Of course I'm not an "official" gal but... xxD

      Delete
  2. FAbulous work, ladies and thanks so much for letting me join the sisterhood as Guest Designer this week. I had a blast and sure enjoy playing here. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I love your cards...and how come I have never heard of your blog before??? I am totally playing along with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations all round, but Donna Mundinger brought me here again, laughing all the way from her blog! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have Donna as GD!! Fun and fabulous DT cards, ladies. Even though I'm all German, Mister is half Irish, so that makes me Irish by intercourse as my old Armenian boss used to say on St. Patrick's Day about himself because he was married to a full Irishwoman! She had fiery red hair (no kidding) and her face would turn beet red to match every time he said it! You have to remember they would be in their late 80s today if they were alive, so that was pretty racy talk back then!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete